Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mr. August

Real Name:Mike
From: Gambrills
Date Location: The Greene Turtle- Crofton

Background info: Once I saw him in person, I knew that I had known him from somewhere but I couldn't place it. After talking for a bit, we realized that we had bowled on the same bowling league 3-4 years ago. Small world.

Date Deets (aka Details): Met at The Turtle. We had to wait FOREVER for a table because it was the Skins vs. Ravens Game and I thought by being an hour early would have been enough time to grab a seat. Apparently not. 1.5 hours would have done it though! We waited for about an hour and luckily we got a table for 2 just as the game was starting! We ordered food and conversed... conversation was flowy and he is pretty funny. Didn't seem awkward or anything. After the game was over and we meandered our way through the rowdy skins fans that were hopped up on adrenaline from a FANTASTIC WIN (HTTR) he walked me to my car and said he had a good time and he hopes we can hang out again. About 30 minutes later, he texted me and said he hoped I had as much fun as he did and to have a good evening... so nice and thoughtful is he!

Pros: nice guy, paid for "date", kept using "future" words which suggested another date, hard worker (works 2 jobs)

Cons: Not so straight teeth (you all know how I am about teeth!), has a 12 year old son which he doesn't see as much as he would like, poker player (but he's apparently a good one!)

He seems like a nice guy and easy to talk to... I'm looking forward to date 2 with Mr. August. I'm not sure if there's going to be sparks or fireworks but... never know! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment