Monday, December 17, 2012

Date 2- Mr. August

So yesterday, we were suppose to go bowling at 9am. However, I was not feeling well so I decided to change plans and break my "no movie before established relationship" rule and head to a movie. He paid for the movie, and I bought snacks (bonus for earning a free small popcorn with my rewards card). We saw Playing For Keeps- at least I think that is the name of the movie.. I keep messing up the title.  He DIDN'T cry so that was a plus! There was witty banter prior to previews and he enjoys the previews just as much as I do! :) The arm rest did go up, but that was the only thing (that I know of)... our hands stayed in our respectable space.  He had to work night shift so, after the movie we went our separate ways with plans to hopefully meet up sometime next week. His son is in town this weekend and will be with him until after the new year. I'm hoping to go to trivia night next week and I invited him to stop by before his night shift. I feel a good connection with Mike. He's funny and genuinely sweet, and he doesn't cry during sappy movies.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment