Sunday, December 9, 2012

R.I.P Mr. July

Ok, So Mr. July didn't physically die, but him as a dating prospect has. He lasted the longest out anyone in the past so he was a great contender. However, there were so many differences between us that it would never work. He is so conservative and reserved and I'm, well... NOT! If I asked him a question, instead of being honest, he just would ignore me which didn't fly to well as you could imagine! Also, He's 38 and just now deciding to change careers to be a cop. Something wasn't fitting with that situation either. But anyway... such is life. I had fun going out and doing things with someone but if it's not going to go anywhere then what's the point? No harm done... I wasn't upset or anything when we agreed it wasn't going to work so that tells you something.... Moving on to Mr. August... I have a lot of work to do before 2013 comes around! I don't think my goal will be met! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment