Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mr. July:Second Date

Second Date Deets: The original plan he came up with included Molly. We were going to walk her and then dinner. However, she has now realized that even when I leave her out of her crate, that I still leave. So, I got a new thingy-ma-bob that sends a noise that she can hear that I can't (although I'm convinced it gives me a headache) when she barks. I wanted her to get exposed to it tonight so it's not "new" to her in the morning when I leave for work. Side note: I hope it works, because I'm running out of ideas! Ok, so new plan was in effect and I met him at Columbia Mall where we walked around for a bit before it closed. (6:00 seems a bit early to close even on a Sunday, but anyway).  We went to Oakley store so he could look around. He asked if I wanted to go anywhere and I admitted to not being a big shopper (unless there is a Staple/Office Depot around) which he admitted to being. After the mall began closing, we walked to P.F. Chang's for dinner. DELICIOUS! Conversation was good and I ate a mint leaf (part of it) just because it was too tempting not to try it! Then he tried it too! He was not a fan as I was but at least he's adventurous and tries things! I like that about him! I also like exclamation marks apparently!  We got fortune cookies and he wouldn't share his fortune with me. He put it in his wallet and he said he hopes it will happen and if he shares it then it won't. He will share it with me in the future, he hopes. ;) Future is a good word! A bit scary....but good. Better than Past, Previous or Ex. My fortune wasn't really a fortune, it was more like words of wisdom and I can't recall what it said exactly but it was along the lines of Don't be critical... hmmm.. kismet! So he already mentioned seeing me again, possibly this Friday.  He opens doors... which is nice and chivalrous and all, but double doors (one door and then another door in front) are tricky. So, he opens the first door, and then I go through but now I'm in front of him so he rushed to open the next door. I'm quite capable of opening a door, honestly. I don't want to just stand there like I'm an invalid or pretentious waiting for him to open the door, but it's nice that he says "I got it" and attempts to get it before I get to it! :) Some doors are heavy... by all means OPEN THOSE! He paid and I got to have my fantastic banana spring rolls and veggie wraps! Fantastic dinner! He smelled good again too. Abercrombie Fierce... YUM! He seems way more romantic and swoony (that should be a word!) than me, but perhaps it's what I need after all the terrible luck with men in the past. It's nice being with someone who is a gentleman and a good person at heart. This is new territory for me... treading lightly! This post might be super long! Perhaps Third Date Deets will be posted Friday! Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment